Tracy Miller interviews on AM900CHML on the Sunday Brunch with Jamie West.
In this interview on AM900CHML, Tracy shares more valuable information about the trials and tribulations of going through the separation and divorce process. She also highlights the Clarity difference.
Click on the audio players below to hear Tracy’s interview on AM900CHML.
Tracy’s first interview about the Clarity over Chaos program was a huge success! If you are still unsure of how we can help you, click the link below and listen to Tracy explain why Clarity over Chaos just makes sense!
After practicing law for over 20 years, you end up trying a lot of different cases in court, some of which are reported on the CanLII website.
What is CanLII?
CanLII is a non-profit organization managed by the Federation of Law Societies of Canada. CanLII’s goal is to make Canadian law accessible for free on the Internet. This website provides access to court judgments, tribunal decisions, statutes and regulations from all Canadian jurisdictions. Visit the site here at http://www.canlii.org/en/index.html
- The abbreviation “ON SC” refers to Ontario Superior Court of Justice,
- “ON CA” refers to Ontario Court of Appeal,
- “ON SCDC” refers to “Ontario Divisional Court”,
- “ON CJ” refers to Ontario Court of Justice.
A quick primer on the different types of Ontario Courts can be found here, which may help you understand the different levels of authourity.
My cases specifically can be found below, or the link is found here. This is also not an exhaustive list of my cases..and this list does not include cases that were mediated or ones that were resolved – just the ones that went all the way to a judicial decision.
And in case you were wondering, I had one case that got to the initial stages of the Supreme Court of Canada, however the other lawyer’s attempt to file an initial leave application to hear the case was rejected by the Court as not having enough merit to proceed.
- Voisin v Voisin, 2011 ONSC 5721 (CanLII)
- Perrins v. Perrins, 2009 CanLII 11815 (ON SC)
- Karges v. Karges, 2014 ONCA 163 (CanLII)
- Visneskie v. Visneskie, 2004 CanLII 7200 (ON CA)
- Visneskie v. Visneskie, 2003 CanLII 2264 (ON SC)
- Visneskie v. Visneskie, 2003 CanLII 2265 (ON SC)
- Wood v. Wood, 2004 CanLII 19028 (ON SC)
- Spies v. McLean, 2015 ONSC 881 (CanLII)
- Davenport v. Davenport, 2007 CanLII 58405 (ON SC)
- Bromley v. Bromley, 2008 CanLII 13611 (ON SC)
- Bromley v. Bromley, 2009 ONCA 355 (CanLII)
- Graham v. Kuntz, 2005 CanLII 44387 (ON SC)
- Comeau v. Comeau, 1995 CanLII 8854 (ON CJ)
- Sibley v. Sibley, 1996 CanLII 12095 (ON CJ)
- Somerville v. Somerville, 2006 CanLII 9984 (ON SC)
- Trendle v. Trendle, 2004 CanLII 48649 (ON CA)
- Trendle v. Trendle, 2004 CanLII 5091 (ON SC)
- Baril v. Waddle, 2005 CanLII 6373 (ON SC)
- Vanos v. Vanos, 2010 ONCA 876 (CanLII)
- Vanos v. Vanos, 2009 CanLII 65360 (ON SC)
- Harrington v. Sullivan, 2008 CanLII 42209 (ON SC)
- Cicciarella v. Cicciarella, 2009 CanLII 34988 (ON SCDC)
- K. v. K., 2012 ONSC 6033 (CanLII)
- Rockel v. Kent, 2011 ONSC 4034 (CanLII)
- Hong v. Silva, 2009 CanLII 72080 (ON SC)
- Johal v. Johal, 2014 ONSC 6 (CanLII)
- Bossenberry v. Bossenberry, 1994 CanLII 7438 (ON SC)
- Michalofsky v. Michalofsky  25RFL (3d) 316 (Ont Div Ct) 39 RFL (3d) 356 (C.A)
All of the foregoing is to say that I have the experience in the family law system to help guide you through the process and help you understand the common pitfalls in the status quo system. It is important to note that with Clarity over Chaos, I am a ‘neutral’ party, in the sense that I am not representing you as your lawyer in the traditional sense.
Marriage Breakdown Experts
If your marriage breaks down, call us. We’ll help you get through this chaotic time by finding the clearest path through it. In your time of separation and divorce, choose Clarity Over Chaos.
7 Duke St., Suite 203
Evening appointments available.
Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph and surrounding areas.